Yes, I’m Writing About Leviticus, But Don’t Let That Scare You
If you’re looking for Biblical stories of hope, you might be tempted to scurry past the Book of Leviticus. But friend, I’ve got something beautiful to show you right there, in the 16th chapter.
Will you join me over at The High Calling, today? I’m sharing my #TellHisStory over HERE.
It’s a story about a broken window and broken people; about a sinner and a Savior.
And a goat.Photo credit
So, what’s your Story? A #TellHisStory is any story that connects your story into the story of God. From now through Easter, I encourage you to consider stories that center around our Lenten journey, as we move toward the cross and resurrection of our Savior. (However, you are free to share any story that God is speaking into your life this week.)
To participate in the #TellHisStory linkup, simply:
1. Write your #TellHisStory post, from your heart, straight onto your blog. A #TellHisStory is any story that connects YOUR STORY into the story of God. What story is God telling in your life this week?
2. Link here and invite friends to join in by posting the #TellHisStory badge on your post.
3. Copy the permalink of your post.
4. Using the linky tool, paste your link in.
5. Find someone (or two) in the link-up to encourage with a comment.
6. Come back on Friday to visit our Featured #TellHisStory, in the sidebar.
Your words matter to God. They matter to people. And they matter to me!
~Jennifer[badge url=’https://jenniferdukeslee.com/tell-his-story/’ title=’#TellHisStory – a community of God/’s storytellers’ image=’https://jenniferdukeslee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tellhisstory-badge.jpg’]
(Storytellers: Visit the previous blog post to hear from author Kris Camealy, who is giving us encouragement on inspired writing. You won’t want to miss it.)
Subscribe to Top Ten With Jen & Get Freebies
Enter your email to get inspiration delivered straight to your inbox. You will also get immediate access to exclusive FREE resources on my website.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Purified Conscience | Danise Jurado Blog - [...] #TellHisStory [...]
Jennifer, when I click the links to read your post at High Calling it says I’m not authorized to see the page.
It’s ok now!
What a powerful reminder during this Lenten season! Thanks. And thank you for hosting Tell His Story.