#TellHisStory: Neverlands and Promised Lands
I’m sharing my #TellHisStory over at The High Calling today. It’s a story involves this good-looking farmer, and the crazy twists and turns that brought that law-school graduate and his newspaper reporter/wife back to the farm. Will you come on over by clicking here? I’d love to chat with you there about ways that our Neverlands can become Promised Lands!
And if you’re here to share your own story, the #TellHisStory linky is open for you!
So, what’s your Story? A #TellHisStory is any story that connects your story into the story of God. From now through Easter, I encourage you to consider stories that center around our Lenten journey, as we move toward the cross and resurrection of our Savior. (However, you are free to share any story that God is speaking into your life this week.)
To participate in the #TellHisStory linkup, simply:
1. Write your #TellHisStory post, from your heart, straight onto your blog. A #TellHisStory is any story that connects YOUR STORY into the story of God. What story is God telling in your life this week?
2. Link here and invite friends to join in by posting the #TellHisStory badge on your post.
3. Copy the permalink of your post.
4. Using the linky tool, paste your link in.
5. Find someone (or two) in the link-up to encourage with a comment.
6. Come back on Friday to visit our Featured #TellHisStory, in the sidebar.
Your words matter to God. They matter to people. And they matter to me!
~Jennifer[badge url=’https://jenniferdukeslee.com/tell-his-story/’ title=’#TellHisStory – a community of God/’s storytellers’ image=’https://jenniferdukeslee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tellhisstory-badge.jpg’]
Our featured writer tip this week comes from the talented and wise Seth Haines. Find his wise words by clicking here.
Subscribe to Top Ten With Jen & Get Freebies
Enter your email to get inspiration delivered straight to your inbox. You will also get immediate access to exclusive FREE resources on my website.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Where I am, I want to be all there. [#doJUSTICE] » Michele-Lyn [A Life Surrendered] - [...] Joining other writers at JenniferDukesLee.com [...]
Thanks for the great post & for hosting, & God bless!